Your best self:
- Give me an example of when you are at your best.
- Online and Offline.
- Think about the experiences you have had on a device and away from a device.
- How are these experiences different for you?
- Share the results with your group.
- Have one person from your group post the results as comment to this post.
- Take this quiz: And do a screenshot of the results, use the snipping tool.
- Discuss the results of the quiz with members of your group.
- What number did you get?
- What category does your result say about your addiction?
- Were the results surprising to you?
- Are you more or less addicted than you thought?
- Collect the information below from each member of the group
Break the article and have each person read a part of the article. Then get together and share what you’ve read:
In small groups. How accurate is this article? Are there parts of it that reflect the kinds of behaviors that you do as well? How are you and your friends similar to the situation the girl in the article describes? How different are you and your friends lives to the ones in the article?
What are the long term effects of living this way? What are the positives? What are the negatives?
Step 4: Conclusions and what to do: What can we agree on as a policy?